** Dispatches – Terror in Mumbai (Video Documentary – ~350 MB) **
The untold story of 2008’s terrorist attack on Mumbai, in the words of its victims and the gunmen. The programme contains graphic images and descriptions of the atrocity which may upset some viewers. Produced and directed by award-winning filmmaker Dan Reed, Terror in Mumbai tells the story of what happened when 10 gunmen held one of the world’s busiest cities hostage; killing and wounding hundreds of people while holding India’s crack security forces at bay.
Featuring footage of the attacks and interviews with senior police officers and hostages, including the testimony from Kasab – the sole surviving gunman, Dispatches reveals what happened, hour by hour, from the perspective of the security forces, the terrorists, their masterminds and the victims.
Download it (about 350 MB) from:
DOWNLOAD 1 (190 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/315601378/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.part1.rar.html
DOWNLOAD 2 (160 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/315601384/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.part2.rar.html
The same video as above, in smaller downloads:
DOWNLOAD 1 (87 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/317511069/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.smaller.part1.rar
DOWNLOAD 2 (87 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/317513158/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.smaller.part2.rar
DOWNLOAD 3 (87 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/317513147/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.smaller.part3.rar
DOWNLOAD 4 (84 MB): http://rapidshare.com/files/317511070/Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai.XviD.dnirus.smaller.part4.rar
Instructions, how to download from Rapidshare.com:
1. If the site is available to you, it will load up a page displaying the link above, its size & two speedometers.
2. Below the speedometers there should be two buttons FREE USER & PREMIUM USER.
3. Click on the FREE USER & wait for the page to refresh. (If you have a paid PREMIUM account with Rapidshare – login to it! :-))
4. The page should typically reload and display a countdown in seconds. Wait for it to complete.
5. After the countdown completes, it should display the DOWNLOAD button.
6. Click on the DOWNLOAD button to start the download. Save it to a folder of your choice – do not rename the file, save it with the same name.
7. Repeat the same for the second part (save it to the same folder as the first one). However, Rapidshare may not allow you to download the second file immediately. It will tell you to wait for some time before retrying to download the second part. (Free users only!)
8. After the said time has elapsed, download the second part (to the same folder as the first one).
After opening, extract the file to a folder of your choice and then double-click it to view it. If your media player software cannot play it, download the excellent & FREE VLC Player from www.videolan.org and view it.