These are one-liner goof-ups that I’ve collected over the last 25+ years. Believe me, people have actually (and seriously) used these in their day-to-day life.
- Writing mein likhke dena padega
- Without eggless cake hai 🙂
- Benefit ka fayada hi nahin hua
- Galati se mistake ho gaya (Very old & well known!)
- Time kya baja hai?
- Tumne mujhse jhoota lie bola
- Dimag mein brain hi nahin hai
- Puncture ki hawa nikal gayee
- Fevicol chipak gaya kya?
- Superb mazaa aaya
- Blouseless sleeve 😉
- I am scratching my leather! (Itchy sensation)
- Chance ka mauka nahin dena hai
- Bad luck hi kharaab hai
- That also comedy became… No?
- Monthly charge of Rs.100/- per month applicable (Actually picked this one up from the VSNL tariff page)
- Network mein wire nahi hai kya?
- Both of you three, get up
- Take a round-bottom flask of any shape
- Open the windows and let the climate come in
- A song from the movie BICHCHOO (Bobby Deol & Rani Mukherjee). The English line sung as part of the song is incorrectly translated from Hindi.
- => FIRST LINE in HINDI: Jeevan mein jaane jaana, ek baar hai hota pyaar…
NEXT LINE in INGLEES: Once you fall in love in life, Once you fall in love…
- In the Hindi movie ALBELA Govinda’s favourite “Engliks” dialogue:
“You Bloody Basket of Flowers!” 🙂
And he calls Ash: “Madam Memsaab” ;-(
Send me your collection. 😛